1. Login to your SpamExperts Control Panel.
2. Navigate to the domain you added(General>Domains Overview>your domain).
3. In the Outgoing panel on the Dashboard, click on Manage users.
4. Add the IP address or range of the outgoing mail server (log into the server to find this out) in the Authenticating IP or range (e.g. a smarthost) tab.
5. Click on Add and configure.
6. Edit the required Outgoing user settings. For example, you can configure outgoing connection limits, the Identification header, and various other settings.
7. Click Save.