1. Navigate to the account setup screen:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select the Accounts or Accounts and backup section. If there is a further subsection called Accounts, select this subsection.
- Tap on Add account.
- From here, select the appropriate account type. If you have both Exchange and Exchange ActiveSync, make sure to select Exchange ActiveSync. If the only available type is Exchange, then use this one.
2. Fill in your account details:
- Enter the same email address that you already use for IMAP or Webmail.
- Tap Set up manually.
- Enter your email account password in the Password field.
- Leave the Domain\Username field unchanged.
- Leave the Server field unchanged.
- For the Port, enter 2091 — If you make other changes before proceeding, the port might reset back to 443, and you will need to correct it.
- Leave the Security type field unchanged.
3. Tap on Next when you’ve finished entering your account information.
Enable push updates (optional):
- Return to the account list within the Settings app.
- Tap on the newly added account.
- Tap on Account settings.
- If prompted to select the account again, tap on the same account.
- Tap on Sync frequency, and change the setting to Automatic (Push).