If the user forgot the password
- Go to Cloud Drive and click on Forgot password.
2. After that enter your registered email address and click on submit.
3. You'll get an email in your registered email address inbox with instructions to reset your password.
4. Click on that link and set up a new password for your account.
Once the new password is set up, you can access your Cloud Drive using the same email address and password.
In order to reset the current password
- Login to Cloud Drive
- Go to Profile > Settings.
3. Click on Password > Update
4. Enter your current password and new password to reset and click on Submit.
After that, the password will be updated, and you can access your Cloud Drive using the same email address and new password.