1. Go to Start → Administrative Tools → Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. In the Connections pane of IIS, expand the Sites and select the website which you want to access via IP address.
3. Click on the Bindings link and you will see current bindings of that website.
4. Click on Add button to add a new binding
5. On the Add Site Binding window, keep website Type as 'http.' Select an IP address from the drop-down menu that you want to bind your website with. You won't bind this new website on port 80 without Host Header Value (Hostname) as other websites (along with their Host Header Values) are also bound on port 80. So, specify a port number (other than default port 80) that you wish to bind to this new website. Keep Hostname as blank, click OK, and then Close. Once the binding is added in IIS Manager, the next step is allowing a port in Windows Firewall.