1. Choose File > Add Account, type your email address in the field provided, choose Connect, type your email password, and choose Sign in.
2. Leave the Allow my organization to manage my device check box selected, choose Yes, choose Done, and then choose OK in the Mail Delivery Location message.
3. On the confirmation page, you can add another account to Outlook, or select Done.
4. Your new Microsoft 365 emails will start to arrive in Outlook.
How to sign in to Outlook on the web
To sign in to Outlook on the web using your work or school account in Microsoft 365:
1. Go to the link Microsoft 365 sign-in page or to Outlook.com.
2. Enter the email address and password for your account.
3. Select Sign in.
Note: To sign in to Microsoft 365 using another account, select Use another account the next time you sign in.